Patio Doors - Sliding Doors - Elegante
- Thermally welded multi-chambered 5-5/8" vinyl frame provides superior strength and thermal insulation. The continuous double weather-stripping dramatically reduces air and water infiltration.
- Interlocking meeting rail system with double weather-stripping for controlling infiltration of air, water, dust, and noise.
- Anodized aluminum screen track, roller track, and threshold for increased strength , durability, and longevity along with an elegant appearance.
- Standard installed handle/lock hardware.
- Operating sash is equipped with adjustable, precision bearing tandem rollers for a smooth and quiet operation.
- 4mm glass unit with our Heatseal Spacer which gives your home excellent thermal efficiency and drastic reduction of condensation.
- Full length heavy gauge reinforcements in meeting rails and pull rail provide great rigidity and strength.
|Glazing Option||U-Value||SHGC||VT||CR||Energy Star|
Energy Star Minimum
|Clear Glass||0.43||0.54||0.57||47||0.30||Does not qualify|
|Deluxe Package w/Krypton||0.16||0.23||0.38||70||0.30||47%||Better|
U-Value, SHGC, VT, CR values may slightly change for windows made with GBG (Grids Between Glass)
|SHGC - Solar Heat Gain Coefficient|
|VT - Visible Transmittance|
|CR - Condensation Resistance|
|ESP - Energy Saving Package|
|CIT - Currently In Test|
|* Northern Climate Zone|
|OKNA Windows||Minimum||Industry Minimum|
|Air Infiltration cam/ft2||0.06||0.3||500%||Better|
|Water Penetration mph||59||33||79%||Better|
|Structural Integrity mph||187||94||99%||Better|
|Water Penetration mph - Specifies wind load pressure in mph window can withstand|
|without leaking, under rain equivalent to 8" per hour.|
|Structural Integrity mph - Wind load in mph the window can withstand before breaking.|
All result numbers are based on tested window sample by NFRC & AMMA testing window guidelines. Use for comparison